Our next Interview is with KC Fabric Ornaments
1) How did you come up with the name to your shop?
KC Fabric Ornaments, the K stands for Kim and C stands for Chris. We are a daughter/mother team that makes fabric ornaments for Christmas and many other occasions.
2) What was the first thing that you created & sold that made you think- Wow- I CAN do this?
We sold one of our Christmas ornaments locally and received positive feedback from many people. It gave us the reassurance that we create quality ornaments.
3) Who or What started you on this path?
We have always been into doing crafts. Last year we were looking for something new to make for Christmas and came across the quilted fabric ornaments online. We made over 50 ornaments in a few months span and we wanted to share them with others.
4)What is the Favorite tool of your trade and why?
We LOVE fabric. We enjoy the creative process of picking fabric and combining them to make a beautiful ornament. The choices and combinations are endless.
5) What is your best advice or tip to give another vendor?
To do your research for pricing your items. We also suggest joining teams and circles on Etsy to try and get your shop name and products out to as many people as you can.
6) Are you doing any craft shows this year? Where can others find you?
We will be building our inventory this coming year, and intend on doing a couple craft shows in the Ilion, NY area in the Fall of 2013.7) My favorite picks for this shop are:
Ornament with Dog Bone Fabric: http://www.etsy.com/listing/124409125/quilted-no-sew-fabric-ornament-white
And this one...
One for St Patrick's Day- http://www.etsy.com/listing/121323338/quilted-no-sew-fabric-st-patricks-day?
8) Please tell us your links (ie facebook/twitter/web site etc).
Thank you for the Interview..it is being posted about 3 months later than it should..